1. Leave your personal belongings such as handbags, briefcases, etc., outside the library entrance, on your own responsibility. The library disclaims any liability for loss or damage
2. Submit any book or object for inspection, when requested by the library staff
3. Do not write, underline or mark any book. Library books are carefully examined on return and the borrower will be held responsible for the damage.
4. After reading, leave books on the table or on the book trolley. Please do not shelve the books.
5. Complete silence should be observed except for brief and subdued talk with the library staff.
6. Drinks and eatables are not allowed in the library
7. Keep your mobiles off within the library premises.
8. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the library.
9. Do not change configuration of computers or any other equipment in the library. Hitec University IT code of conduct must be observed while using IT applications