Fine for Late payment of Fees
The following fines will be levied for payment of fee after due date:
- For the first fifteen days after due date, 5% of the payable amount
- After fifteen days up to one month after due date,10% of the payable amount
- One month after due date,15% of the payable amount
- Two months after due date, registration shall be suspended.
- For re-activation of registration, the student will be required to pay the admission charges again, with all outstanding charges and fines.