HITEC University allocates substantial amount every year for scholarship and financial assistance to deserving students as described below.
- Full tuition fee waiver to the top 50 merit list position holders, for 1st semester only.
- Financial Assistance on need-cum merit basis is granted to students on semester basis, subjects to minimum semester GPA of 2.50.
- China North Industries Corporation (NORINCO) Scholarships awarded to position holders of each discipline on semester basis (semester GPA should not be less then 3.50)
- “Muhammad Nusrat Scholarship” supports the deserving students, especially those enrolled in under graduate Islamic Studies programs, subject to minimum semester GPA of 2.50
- “Begum Razia Sultana Scholarship” is awarded to bright female students enrolled in regular programs of HITEC University.
Financial Assistance form downloaded here.